Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Unit5 #1

I do think that people actions are driven by money. I think that’s why many people or vary people end up in jail because the fact its quick ways to get money. In my opinion I don’t think money lead’s to happiness because money doesn’t last for ever not only that but it can lead you to unhappiness being that people can lose lives over the simple fact of money. People that have money are no better than people who don’t have money it’s maybe a state of mind that I have more money so I'm better than you, but really it isn’t true, and it doesn’t matter. I’m not sure to know how the wealth get their money but imp sure it wasn’t easy. I think in order for me to get to wealth I would need to get a good education and continue it by studying something that will lead me to good wealth and finding maybe even owning my own business. It is not a responsibility to share with others but its nice to give back o the community and to bless others with what you have that they don’t have. You don’t have to but its would be nice to plus if you do in the long run you will be blessed with something twice as better, I would call it a blessing to share your wealth with others.

1 comment:

carrie said...

Very detailed post, and your last statements are particularly good.

A lot of small errors that I can help you fix for maximum points. As is 17/20 points.