Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Unit 2 #6 My reflection of the Boston Massacre

The Boston Massacre
The Boston Massacre was a cruel story to read and hear about and i don't think i could have leaved in that time because of how bad the violence was all the fighting and killing going on it would be really hard for me to make it during the revolutionary time.
It would be hard to walk out and see people dead or badly injured right in front of you as you walk out of your home.Its kinda confusing i had to read it several times to actually get into this writing but i did and its really interesting but sad,and kinda crazy I'm not to fund of violence so this story probably was not the best for me.
The most shocking part for me was when i read this :the boys had dispersed he met the ten or twelve soldiers aforesaid rushing down the alley towards the square and asked them if they intended to murder people? They answered Yes, This passage here was most shocking if i heard the words come out of his mouth for myself it would have brought allot of fear and hurt to my heart. This is not anything i would ever want to experience.

1 comment: