Monday, December 8, 2008

Unit 7 Assignment 1

In some cases people may change when something bad happens but not all the time. But in my case it changed me I was having family issues and it brought me down my attitude towards things were different i didn't want to do anything everything was negative around me. It took a minute for me to realise that wasn't the best Way to go eventually i flipped my situation and became more focus and now it seems everything is going good i just have to take it one day at a time.But far as it being that opposite way around the person may experience something bad and still end up doing the same things that may have caused the problem, that's just how the person maybe and they may not ever change.

1 comment:

carrie said...

Great examples to defend your argument. I am happy for you that you've been able to take control of your life and find contentment in the process. When times are hard it is always a good idea to take it one day at a time.

Call me over to point out all the run on sentences in this post. Make corrections for maximum points. As is 17/20 points.